We are now recruiting for volunteers to help us with Summer in Southside!
Summer in Southside will return on 29 & 30 August 2015 and bring a jamboree of spectacular street performances to the Hippodrome Plaza and surrounding areas. Comedic performances will line the streets with a range of high quality circus, dance, and street theatre to delight and surprise. Presented by Birmingham Hippodrome and FREE for all – Summer in Southside is the ideal destination for those in search of Bank Holiday fun and food!
- Production Assistants: sorting sites ahead of the performance in liaison with the participating companies
- Media Volunteers: flyering and social media updates
- Festival Makers: acting as an information points for the weekend’s activities and helping arts performances run smoothly
BUT mainly we will need you to act as ambassadors for the weekend’s events and the city and be as flexible helping us out!
Come along to Birmingham Hippodrome and find out more on Tuesday 21st July at 6pm – 9pm or Tuesday 4th August at 6pm – 9pm.
The session will outline:
1. Programme, health and safety and best practice in outdoor arts stewarding.
2. Specific role based training (allocating locations, specific projects to meet with project leads)
If you can commit to the training sessions and a morning or evening shift on both days- then we want to hear from you!
If you have further questions in the meantime please email email@example.com